Honolulu Airport Receives $150M Energy Retrofit
The upgrades will cut energy use about 50 percent and save about $518 million in energy costs over 20 years.
Pacific Business News learned of the project through a public records request.
The upgrades at the airport will be featured as a “Showcase Project” under an agreement between the US Department of Energy and the Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- There’s Money in the Trash