Hospice Saves $456 Per Month with Updated Lighting
The new lighting was installed by SmartWatt Energy via the Black Hills Energy utility’s small and medium business direct install program, resulting in an incentive of $7,597.
After conducting an energy evaluation, SmartWatt Energy replaced the existing lighting systems with fluorescent and LED fixtures.
The Black Hills Energy direct install program provides an incentive of up to 60 percent to help businesses with an average demand use of 350 kW or less per month conduct energy-efficiency upgrades. SmartWatt is the contractor administering the program.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement