Hospice Saves $456 Per Month with Updated Lighting
The new lighting was installed by SmartWatt Energy via the Black Hills Energy utility’s small and medium business direct install program, resulting in an incentive of $7,597.
After conducting an energy evaluation, SmartWatt Energy replaced the existing lighting systems with fluorescent and LED fixtures.
The Black Hills Energy direct install program provides an incentive of up to 60 percent to help businesses with an average demand use of 350 kW or less per month conduct energy-efficiency upgrades. SmartWatt is the contractor administering the program.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management