Hospice Saves $456 Per Month with Updated Lighting
The new lighting was installed by SmartWatt Energy via the Black Hills Energy utility’s small and medium business direct install program, resulting in an incentive of $7,597.
After conducting an energy evaluation, SmartWatt Energy replaced the existing lighting systems with fluorescent and LED fixtures.
The Black Hills Energy direct install program provides an incentive of up to 60 percent to help businesses with an average demand use of 350 kW or less per month conduct energy-efficiency upgrades. SmartWatt is the contractor administering the program.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management