Hotel Chain Deploys Stem Energy Storage at 68 Locations
The Extended Stay America locations will adopt Stem’s PowerStore unit, which is optimized to fit within existing building facilities. The pilot installation, located in San Jose, Calif., was initiated in late 2013, and the remaining systems are expected to come online by early 2015.
In addition to energy storage, the Stem system will provide the hotel chain’s energy managers with a clear view of electricity usage and activity at its California sites.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year