Hotel-Room Automation Firm Selects Telkonet for Energy Management
Mode:Green has standardized on Telkonet as its energy management technology for future projects.
Mode:Green is a provider of room automation services, focusing on clients in the hospitality industry. The company designs, integrates and commissions all aspects of a project, providing turn-key systems.
A key to reducing utility consumption in hospitality facilities is monitoring power use through sub-metering to get insights into a building’s use of energy, according to Mode:Green. Telkonet’s energy management technology will help Mode:Green deliver sub-metering data and manage room temperature drift.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards