Hotel-Room Automation Firm Selects Telkonet for Energy Management
Mode:Green has standardized on Telkonet as its energy management technology for future projects.
Mode:Green is a provider of room automation services, focusing on clients in the hospitality industry. The company designs, integrates and commissions all aspects of a project, providing turn-key systems.
A key to reducing utility consumption in hospitality facilities is monitoring power use through sub-metering to get insights into a building’s use of energy, according to Mode:Green. Telkonet’s energy management technology will help Mode:Green deliver sub-metering data and manage room temperature drift.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement