House Approves Stop the War on Coal Act
The House approved the Stop the War on Coal Act, H.R. 3409, in a 233-175 vote for its last legislative act of the House before the November election.
The legislation is a combination of five bills that would overturn or prevent regulations said to harm the coal industry and the economy, including EPA action on GHG emissions, The Hill reports.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology