HP, EcoSteer Deliver Industrial Energy Management
HP IoT Applications are supported by the HP IoT Platform, a unified framework that provides all the IT infrastructure and services needed to support applications in energy management, public mobility, street lighting and other aspects of urban life.
EcoSteer contributes its experience in dealing with the proprietary interfaces and complexity of different types of energy meters and sensors and the ability to process the large data streams these generate.
The partnership brings together a combination of specialist skills in monitoring large numbers of sensors, and making sense of data gathered from several sites, with the ability to roll out IoT on a large scale to support a variety of industrial sectors including telecommunications, retail and utilities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles