HTS Texas Becomes eSight Provider
Commercial HVAC maker HTS Texas has become an authorized partner of eSight Energy to offer eSight’s energy consumption software through HTS’ new FIT Building division.
HTS says the energy analysis software will enhance its ability to offer custom HVAC systems. HTS Texas’ FIT Building division supports customers with the direct management of their utility bills, real-time energy reporting, performance-based energy retrofit projects, rebate programs, tax incentives and energy funded initiatives.
eSight’s analytics will help HTS building manager clients to aggregate their energy usage data into a single central database.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation