HTS Texas Becomes eSight Provider
Commercial HVAC maker HTS Texas has become an authorized partner of eSight Energy to offer eSight’s energy consumption software through HTS’ new FIT Building division.
HTS says the energy analysis software will enhance its ability to offer custom HVAC systems. HTS Texas’ FIT Building division supports customers with the direct management of their utility bills, real-time energy reporting, performance-based energy retrofit projects, rebate programs, tax incentives and energy funded initiatives.
eSight’s analytics will help HTS building manager clients to aggregate their energy usage data into a single central database.
- Combined Heat and Power
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management