HTS Texas Becomes eSight Provider
Commercial HVAC maker HTS Texas has become an authorized partner of eSight Energy to offer eSight’s energy consumption software through HTS’ new FIT Building division.
HTS says the energy analysis software will enhance its ability to offer custom HVAC systems. HTS Texas’ FIT Building division supports customers with the direct management of their utility bills, real-time energy reporting, performance-based energy retrofit projects, rebate programs, tax incentives and energy funded initiatives.
eSight’s analytics will help HTS building manager clients to aggregate their energy usage data into a single central database.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management