HTS Texas Becomes eSight Provider
Commercial HVAC maker HTS Texas has become an authorized partner of eSight Energy to offer eSight’s energy consumption software through HTS’ new FIT Building division.
HTS says the energy analysis software will enhance its ability to offer custom HVAC systems. HTS Texas’ FIT Building division supports customers with the direct management of their utility bills, real-time energy reporting, performance-based energy retrofit projects, rebate programs, tax incentives and energy funded initiatives.
eSight’s analytics will help HTS building manager clients to aggregate their energy usage data into a single central database.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year