HTS Texas Becomes eSight Provider
Commercial HVAC maker HTS Texas has become an authorized partner of eSight Energy to offer eSight’s energy consumption software through HTS’ new FIT Building division.
HTS says the energy analysis software will enhance its ability to offer custom HVAC systems. HTS Texas’ FIT Building division supports customers with the direct management of their utility bills, real-time energy reporting, performance-based energy retrofit projects, rebate programs, tax incentives and energy funded initiatives.
eSight’s analytics will help HTS building manager clients to aggregate their energy usage data into a single central database.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide