Hubbell Extends ‘Lighting Trial’ Program to Colleges
Hubbell Lighting launched an energy efficient lighting program for colleges to cut electricity costs by 84 percent. The initiative – createchange – consists of two offerings from Hubbell Lighting:
1. A suite of audit tools and product selection resources for schools to precisely forecast the economic impact of various lighting retrofit strategies and identify any available utility rebates.
2. A 90-day trial program called “Compare in the Air”, which allows customers to validate cost saving estimates in buildings or outdoor environments with up to four Hubbell Lighting products. After the trial period, customers can decide to keep the products or return them for a refund.
In 2013, Hubbell created a similar program for commercial building owners to trial energy efficiency lighting before purchase.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash