Hubbell Extends ‘Lighting Trial’ Program to Colleges
Hubbell Lighting launched an energy efficient lighting program for colleges to cut electricity costs by 84 percent. The initiative – createchange – consists of two offerings from Hubbell Lighting:
1. A suite of audit tools and product selection resources for schools to precisely forecast the economic impact of various lighting retrofit strategies and identify any available utility rebates.
2. A 90-day trial program called “Compare in the Air”, which allows customers to validate cost saving estimates in buildings or outdoor environments with up to four Hubbell Lighting products. After the trial period, customers can decide to keep the products or return them for a refund.
In 2013, Hubbell created a similar program for commercial building owners to trial energy efficiency lighting before purchase.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement