Hubbell Extends ‘Lighting Trial’ Program to Colleges
Hubbell Lighting launched an energy efficient lighting program for colleges to cut electricity costs by 84 percent. The initiative – createchange – consists of two offerings from Hubbell Lighting:
1. A suite of audit tools and product selection resources for schools to precisely forecast the economic impact of various lighting retrofit strategies and identify any available utility rebates.
2. A 90-day trial program called “Compare in the Air”, which allows customers to validate cost saving estimates in buildings or outdoor environments with up to four Hubbell Lighting products. After the trial period, customers can decide to keep the products or return them for a refund.
In 2013, Hubbell created a similar program for commercial building owners to trial energy efficiency lighting before purchase.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management