Hubbell Extends ‘Lighting Trial’ Program to Colleges
Hubbell Lighting launched an energy efficient lighting program for colleges to cut electricity costs by 84 percent. The initiative – createchange – consists of two offerings from Hubbell Lighting:
1. A suite of audit tools and product selection resources for schools to precisely forecast the economic impact of various lighting retrofit strategies and identify any available utility rebates.
2. A 90-day trial program called “Compare in the Air”, which allows customers to validate cost saving estimates in buildings or outdoor environments with up to four Hubbell Lighting products. After the trial period, customers can decide to keep the products or return them for a refund.
In 2013, Hubbell created a similar program for commercial building owners to trial energy efficiency lighting before purchase.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies