Hubbell Intros Lighting Controller
Hubbell Building Automation launched an intelligent lighting control – the NX Room Controller – that integrates automatic and manual control of lighting. Auto-configuration provides a way to meet energy codes, including California’s Title 24 and ASHRAE 90.1. No network or software is required to set up the unit.
Input devices such as digital wall switches, vacancy/occupancy sensors and daylight sensors plug into the NX Room Controller and are auto-configured to default operations. All device communication is over standard CAT5 cables. Alternatively, more advanced configuration of dimming and daylight functions can be accomplished using a free smart phone app.
The NX Room Controller contains either one or two independently controlled relays that can alternately be configured for bi-level switching. Dimming versions are available that provide one or two 0-10 VDC control signal outputs for full range control of dimmable ballasts and LED drivers. Up to eight NX Room Controllers can be connected.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future