Hubbell Launches Parking Garage LED
Hubbell Lighting launched a commercial grade LED parking garage and canopy luminaire – the Beacon Products’ Orbeon. With Beacon Products’ optional Beaconnect Lighting Control technology, energy cost can be reduced by up to 80 percent, says the company.
The small size Orbeon at 4.5” x 5.3“ x 11.25“ utilizes high-powered LEDs, precise optical control and features application versatility through integrated control options. The luminaire is equipped with an electro-galvanized mounting bracket for mounting to an overhead junction box. An optional drop lens molded from impact-resistant acrylic is suited for applications such as drive-thru lanes or commercial canopies.
The Orbeon, using 60 watts, is designed to replace up to 175-watt HID lamps. The Orbeon luminaire is certified to UL 1598 and 8750 for use in wet locations.
The Orbeon with optional Beaconnect Lighting Control technology can form a mesh network or the fixture can function independently.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection