Hubbell Lighting Introduces Energy-Efficient LED Floodlight
Hubbell Outdoor Lighting has launched the Magniluter MLED Series, a family of LED floodlights designed to provide energy-efficient lighting for large area floodlighting applications. With two lumen packages of 5,500 lm (40 LED) and 11,000 lm (80 LED), the MLED Series delivers controlled illumination with 50-60% energy savings, according to the company. With a 60,000 hour rated life, L90 rating, 4800K CCT and a variety of distribution options the series is marketed as a floodlighting solution for building facade, large signs, flags, statues and landscape applications.
Beam patterns are specifically available in 3×3, 5×5 and 7×7 to deliver precise control in a variety of uses and reduce spill light in critical light trespass applications.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement