Hubbell Lighting Introduces Energy-Efficient LED Floodlight
Hubbell Outdoor Lighting has launched the Magniluter MLED Series, a family of LED floodlights designed to provide energy-efficient lighting for large area floodlighting applications. With two lumen packages of 5,500 lm (40 LED) and 11,000 lm (80 LED), the MLED Series delivers controlled illumination with 50-60% energy savings, according to the company. With a 60,000 hour rated life, L90 rating, 4800K CCT and a variety of distribution options the series is marketed as a floodlighting solution for building facade, large signs, flags, statues and landscape applications.
Beam patterns are specifically available in 3×3, 5×5 and 7×7 to deliver precise control in a variety of uses and reduce spill light in critical light trespass applications.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing