Hubbell, Totus Provide Lighting with Surveillance
Hubbell Lighting and TOTUS Solutions formed a partnership to develop outdoor light fixtures with surveillance technology.
Under the partnership, select Hubbell Lighting outdoor fixtures will be available with TOTUS Solutions’ surveillance technology. Hubbell says the arrangement will permit it to offer video surveillance, two-way audio communications and advanced site analytics to its lighting clients.
TOTUS has combined megapixel IP video surveillance, multi-day media storage and secure wireless communications, transforming passive surveillance into its Active Deterrence product.
This week at Lightfair International, Hubbell is displaying Sterner Lighting’s Executive RT-21 LED fixture with TOTUS’ Active Deterrence surveillance system, which uses a 360o view camera with recording and real-time viewing along with 2-way audio for live listening and communication via an amplified speaker. Fixture-to-fixture data transfer takes place through a 900 MHz wireless auto-mesh network.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies