Hubbell, Totus Provide Lighting with Surveillance
Hubbell Lighting and TOTUS Solutions formed a partnership to develop outdoor light fixtures with surveillance technology.
Under the partnership, select Hubbell Lighting outdoor fixtures will be available with TOTUS Solutions’ surveillance technology. Hubbell says the arrangement will permit it to offer video surveillance, two-way audio communications and advanced site analytics to its lighting clients.
TOTUS has combined megapixel IP video surveillance, multi-day media storage and secure wireless communications, transforming passive surveillance into its Active Deterrence product.
This week at Lightfair International, Hubbell is displaying Sterner Lighting’s Executive RT-21 LED fixture with TOTUS’ Active Deterrence surveillance system, which uses a 360o view camera with recording and real-time viewing along with 2-way audio for live listening and communication via an amplified speaker. Fixture-to-fixture data transfer takes place through a 900 MHz wireless auto-mesh network.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future