Hubbell, Totus Provide Lighting with Surveillance
Hubbell Lighting and TOTUS Solutions formed a partnership to develop outdoor light fixtures with surveillance technology.
Under the partnership, select Hubbell Lighting outdoor fixtures will be available with TOTUS Solutions’ surveillance technology. Hubbell says the arrangement will permit it to offer video surveillance, two-way audio communications and advanced site analytics to its lighting clients.
TOTUS has combined megapixel IP video surveillance, multi-day media storage and secure wireless communications, transforming passive surveillance into its Active Deterrence product.
This week at Lightfair International, Hubbell is displaying Sterner Lighting’s Executive RT-21 LED fixture with TOTUS’ Active Deterrence surveillance system, which uses a 360o view camera with recording and real-time viewing along with 2-way audio for live listening and communication via an amplified speaker. Fixture-to-fixture data transfer takes place through a 900 MHz wireless auto-mesh network.
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards