Hubbell, Totus Provide Lighting with Surveillance
Hubbell Lighting and TOTUS Solutions formed a partnership to develop outdoor light fixtures with surveillance technology.
Under the partnership, select Hubbell Lighting outdoor fixtures will be available with TOTUS Solutions’ surveillance technology. Hubbell says the arrangement will permit it to offer video surveillance, two-way audio communications and advanced site analytics to its lighting clients.
TOTUS has combined megapixel IP video surveillance, multi-day media storage and secure wireless communications, transforming passive surveillance into its Active Deterrence product.
This week at Lightfair International, Hubbell is displaying Sterner Lighting’s Executive RT-21 LED fixture with TOTUS’ Active Deterrence surveillance system, which uses a 360o view camera with recording and real-time viewing along with 2-way audio for live listening and communication via an amplified speaker. Fixture-to-fixture data transfer takes place through a 900 MHz wireless auto-mesh network.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement