Humidity Sensor and Fan Control Introduced
A device to control humidity and damp areas has been introduced by Leviton. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control features digital sensing technology to control ventilation and activates the ventilation fan to help reduce the level of condensation.
It features easily adjustable settings for sensor sensitivity, humidity level and automatic time out, which can be set to meet the specific ventilation needs of the room. Regular use helps reduce energy consumption by automatically operating the fan only when needed, reducing continuous or unnecessary use.
The device is single pole for control of a ventilation fan or fan/light combination. It is compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL and fluorescent lighting loads and may be used with ventilation fans up to 1/6 HP. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control meets CALGREEN and CA Title 24 requirements.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management