Humidity Sensor and Fan Control Introduced
A device to control humidity and damp areas has been introduced by Leviton. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control features digital sensing technology to control ventilation and activates the ventilation fan to help reduce the level of condensation.
It features easily adjustable settings for sensor sensitivity, humidity level and automatic time out, which can be set to meet the specific ventilation needs of the room. Regular use helps reduce energy consumption by automatically operating the fan only when needed, reducing continuous or unnecessary use.
The device is single pole for control of a ventilation fan or fan/light combination. It is compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL and fluorescent lighting loads and may be used with ventilation fans up to 1/6 HP. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control meets CALGREEN and CA Title 24 requirements.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control