Humidity Sensor and Fan Control Introduced
A device to control humidity and damp areas has been introduced by Leviton. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control features digital sensing technology to control ventilation and activates the ventilation fan to help reduce the level of condensation.
It features easily adjustable settings for sensor sensitivity, humidity level and automatic time out, which can be set to meet the specific ventilation needs of the room. Regular use helps reduce energy consumption by automatically operating the fan only when needed, reducing continuous or unnecessary use.
The device is single pole for control of a ventilation fan or fan/light combination. It is compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL and fluorescent lighting loads and may be used with ventilation fans up to 1/6 HP. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control meets CALGREEN and CA Title 24 requirements.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room