Humidity Sensor and Fan Control Introduced
A device to control humidity and damp areas has been introduced by Leviton. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control features digital sensing technology to control ventilation and activates the ventilation fan to help reduce the level of condensation.
It features easily adjustable settings for sensor sensitivity, humidity level and automatic time out, which can be set to meet the specific ventilation needs of the room. Regular use helps reduce energy consumption by automatically operating the fan only when needed, reducing continuous or unnecessary use.
The device is single pole for control of a ventilation fan or fan/light combination. It is compatible with incandescent, LED, CFL and fluorescent lighting loads and may be used with ventilation fans up to 1/6 HP. The Humidity Sensor and Fan Control meets CALGREEN and CA Title 24 requirements.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement