HVAC: 10.8% CAGR Through 2022
A report by MarketsandMarkets predicts that the worldwide HVAC market will reach $17.51 billion and will enjoy a 10.8 percent compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the period from this year to 2020.
The study says that the major drivers will be demands for energy-efficient devices that will be used with low impact HVAC controls, more construction and increasing legislation. Other factors will be higher efficiency from wireless controls and sensors and tax reductions.
The research suggests that integrated control systems will experience the highest CAGR during the period. This, the release says, is due to the presence of more than one control in devices.
Matt Livingston, an executive with HVAC Investigators, counsels organizations to get a second opinion if they are told that a damaged HVAC system is beyond repair.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future