HVAC Rooftop Unit Features Demand Response
Bes-Tech announced a demand response option for its Digi-RTU rooftop HVAC units.
Bes-Tech says modulation is the key to overall energy reduction and by managing both the compressor and supply fan, the Digi-RTU is the solution.
The demand response feature accepts the demand response load limit factor signal from any third party’s controller. The Digi-RTU supports load limiting options from 0-100 percent by modulating the speed of the RTU’s compressor(s) and supply fan. This provides building owners and utility companies, flexibility in the DR programs they participate in and provide, says Bes-Tech. This also makes the installation of the Digi-RTU eligible for DR utility incentives.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power