HVAC Rooftop Unit Features Demand Response
Bes-Tech announced a demand response option for its Digi-RTU rooftop HVAC units.
Bes-Tech says modulation is the key to overall energy reduction and by managing both the compressor and supply fan, the Digi-RTU is the solution.
The demand response feature accepts the demand response load limit factor signal from any third party’s controller. The Digi-RTU supports load limiting options from 0-100 percent by modulating the speed of the RTU’s compressor(s) and supply fan. This provides building owners and utility companies, flexibility in the DR programs they participate in and provide, says Bes-Tech. This also makes the installation of the Digi-RTU eligible for DR utility incentives.
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software