HVAC Rooftop Unit Features Demand Response
Bes-Tech announced a demand response option for its Digi-RTU rooftop HVAC units.
Bes-Tech says modulation is the key to overall energy reduction and by managing both the compressor and supply fan, the Digi-RTU is the solution.
The demand response feature accepts the demand response load limit factor signal from any third party’s controller. The Digi-RTU supports load limiting options from 0-100 percent by modulating the speed of the RTU’s compressor(s) and supply fan. This provides building owners and utility companies, flexibility in the DR programs they participate in and provide, says Bes-Tech. This also makes the installation of the Digi-RTU eligible for DR utility incentives.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection