HVAC Rooftop Unit Features Demand Response
Bes-Tech announced a demand response option for its Digi-RTU rooftop HVAC units.
Bes-Tech says modulation is the key to overall energy reduction and by managing both the compressor and supply fan, the Digi-RTU is the solution.
The demand response feature accepts the demand response load limit factor signal from any third party’s controller. The Digi-RTU supports load limiting options from 0-100 percent by modulating the speed of the RTU’s compressor(s) and supply fan. This provides building owners and utility companies, flexibility in the DR programs they participate in and provide, says Bes-Tech. This also makes the installation of the Digi-RTU eligible for DR utility incentives.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management