HVAC Rooftop Unit Features Demand Response
Bes-Tech announced a demand response option for its Digi-RTU rooftop HVAC units.
Bes-Tech says modulation is the key to overall energy reduction and by managing both the compressor and supply fan, the Digi-RTU is the solution.
The demand response feature accepts the demand response load limit factor signal from any third party’s controller. The Digi-RTU supports load limiting options from 0-100 percent by modulating the speed of the RTU’s compressor(s) and supply fan. This provides building owners and utility companies, flexibility in the DR programs they participate in and provide, says Bes-Tech. This also makes the installation of the Digi-RTU eligible for DR utility incentives.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide