HVAC/Lighting Controller from Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands has introduced the nLight ECLYPSE controller, which combines digital lighting and HVAC controls in a single platform.
The platform provides building managers with the ability to configure, monitor and control systems through a single intuitive interface, the company says. The system, which uses the BACnet/IP protocol, is based on the ECLYPSE platform by Distech Controls and nLight light controls by Acuity Controls.
The controller monitors and controls sensor data for lighting and HVAC in real time, which the company says drives energy efficiency and adds to the comfort of people in the building. It is scalable and, since its uses WiFi, is appropriate for renovations.
Alaina Bookstein, Optimum Energy’s Vice President of Business Development, offered three tips to optimizing HVAC systems in a column at Energy Manager Today.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy