HyLite Introduces High Wattage LEDs
HyLite has expanded its line of Mini-Cob lamps with HyLite retrofit solutions for applications to 1000W HID. The press release explains that facility and maintenance professionals are using LEDs instead of HID systems, which it claims are inefficient and unreliable. However, HyLite found that there is a lack of higher wattage systems on the market. Therefore, it introduced 150W and 200W high performance and high output LEDs for applications up to 1000W HID.
The new units are suitable for fully enclosed fixtures and are IP 65. They come with free 10kA/20kA surge protection devices. The Rated Lamp Life is 60,000 hours, or 17 years of use at 10 hours per day.
Orion Energy Systems this week introduced high bay industrial LED fixtures. The ISON LED delivers 179 lumens per watt and the Apollo LED and the Harris LED both offer 148 lumens per watt.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future