HyLite Introduces High Wattage LEDs
HyLite has expanded its line of Mini-Cob lamps with HyLite retrofit solutions for applications to 1000W HID. The press release explains that facility and maintenance professionals are using LEDs instead of HID systems, which it claims are inefficient and unreliable. However, HyLite found that there is a lack of higher wattage systems on the market. Therefore, it introduced 150W and 200W high performance and high output LEDs for applications up to 1000W HID.
The new units are suitable for fully enclosed fixtures and are IP 65. They come with free 10kA/20kA surge protection devices. The Rated Lamp Life is 60,000 hours, or 17 years of use at 10 hours per day.
Orion Energy Systems this week introduced high bay industrial LED fixtures. The ISON LED delivers 179 lumens per watt and the Apollo LED and the Harris LED both offer 148 lumens per watt.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year