Iberdrola USA Reviewing CIP Compliance Program
Iberdrola USA will use Burns & McDonnell to conduct a six-month on-site facility review of critical electrical transmission and distribution infrastructure.
The review will include an update of existing policies and procedures for critical infrastructure protection (CIP) in compliance with North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) requirements.
A team of Burns & McDonnell cyber security analysts and telecommunication engineers will conduct the review and make recommendations to improve procedures for day-to-day operations and build a framework for present and future compliance. Burns & McDonnell also has been awarded a contract to develop uniform operational standards, policies, and procedures that will apply to current work activities across all of Iberdrola USA’s operational and management companies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash