IBM Launches Smarter Energy Research Institute
IBM Establishes the Smarter Energy Research Institute. SBARTSTV Rare Global News. ] IBM and its first members, Canada’s Hydro-Québec; the Netherlands’ Alliander; and DTE Energy in the U.S. have formed the Smarter Energy Research Institute to accelerate innovation across the global energy and utilities market using predictive analytics, optimization, and advanced computation.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide