Ice Air Fills PTAC Void
In early 2014, Daikin Applied, formerly McQuay, announced it was discontinuing all of its Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) product lines, including legacy products, and exiting the original equipment manufacturing PTAC business. Now, Ice Air says it offers a full line of PTAC that are exact replacements for McQuay, Remington and Singer equipment.
Ice Air also offers many accessories for new construction, replacement and retrofit projects in order to improve building efficiency, dampen sound transmission and temper outside air.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles