Ideal Power Achieves UL Certification for 30kW Power Conversion Systems
Ideal Power received UL1741 certification for its Grid Resilient 30 kW 2-Port and 3-Port Power Conversion Systems (PCS). Ideal Power’s PCS features microgrid-forming capabilities that enable back-up power for critical loads in the event of power outages.
The grid resilient PCS are software configurable to enable operation in both 50Hz and 60Hz environments, allowing customers worldwide to support both grid-tied and off-grid applications.
The UL1741 standard is a benchmark for safety and compatibility of inverters, converters, controllers and interconnection system equipment used with distributed energy resources on the electric grid in North America, and UL1741 certification is required for such systems to be connected to the utility grid in the US.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future