Ideal Power, KACO Converge Energy Storage, Solar
KACO new energy, a manufacturer of solar inverters and power conversion systems, will resell Ideal Power‘s products under the KACO label. In addition, KACO will use Ideal Power’s patented Power Packet Switching Architecture (PPSA) to develop its own products and integrated energy storage systems.
KACO new energy has more than 8 GW of installed solar systems. This agreement gives KACO access to Ideal Power’s bi-directional power conversion systems for the battery energy storage and micro-grid markets. KACO intends to initially sell the systems in North and Central America, targeting both standalone energy storage, as well as solar plus storage system applications.
According to Ideal Power, the inevitable convergence of solar and storage is drawing leading companies in the solar market to develop storage-based systems, and its partnership with KACO will give it access to a large, established customer base.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?