Ideal Power Secures 2 Energy Storage Contracts
Ideal Power received initial purchase orders for 20 units of its 30 kW battery converter from two un-named commercial customers in California.
The State of California requires at least 1.3 GW of energy storage to be procured by 2020, a part of which will be behind-the-meter commercial installations. The commercial energy storage systems can be used to store energy locally, on-site to help businesses offset peak demand. The systems are designed to release energy during their peak load periods.
The identities of the Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) integrators and project details are protected by customer non-disclosure agreements, but Ideal Power expects to make joint announcements on specific customer installations when they are operational.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement