Ideal Power Supports Green Charge Networks’ Energy Storage for California Schools
Ideal Power signed a supplier agreement to provide power conversion systems to Green Charge Networks and received a multi-unit order for its 30 kW battery converter. The units will be used to support Green Charge’s intelligent energy storage system at several California schools in the districts of Mountain View and Tulare.
Ideal Power’s 30 kW battery converter utilizes the company’s Power Packet Switching Architecture (PPSA), providing electrical isolation while eliminating the need for a transformer. It is suited for commercial and community-scale energy storage systems and can smooth intermittent renewable generation, provide load shifting, reduce peak demand and buffer EV fast chargers.
Ideal Power has worked with Green Charge Networks since 2013, providing systems for more than a dozen California customers including municipal buildings, schools, and electric vehicle fast charging installations.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide