IES Software Approved for California Title 24
Integrated Environmental Solutions’ Virtual Environment software has been approved for commercial building compliance with the new California Building Regulations, Title 24, which take effect July 1. California is the only state to introduce third-party software vendor access to performance-based building regulations.
IES will provide an alternative calculation method for demonstrating performance compliance with the non-residential provisions of the 2013 Building Energy Efficiency Standards, California Code of Regulations, Title 24, Part 6, and associated administrative regulations in part 1, Chapter 10 (Standards).
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software