IKEA Installs Adiabatic Cooling
IKEA in Italy installed adiabatic pre-cooling systems created by Blue Energy Technologies, according to Uldis Liepins, chief executive officer at Blue Energy, who posted the news on Energy Manager Today’s LinkedIn page.
The IKEA store is located in Catania, Italy. IKEA installed the evaporative cooling panel system on three Climaventa air-cooled chillers – two of which are 200 refrigeration tons and the other which is 400 refrigeration tons. Savings on just the two 200-ton chillers are more than 1000 KW per 24 hours.
Blue Energy’s Smart Cooling adiabatic cooling panel improves the cooling capacity of air conditioning and cooling units, saving over 30 percent on HVAC energy bills, says Blue Energy.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles