IKEA Installs Adiabatic Cooling
IKEA in Italy installed adiabatic pre-cooling systems created by Blue Energy Technologies, according to Uldis Liepins, chief executive officer at Blue Energy, who posted the news on Energy Manager Today’s LinkedIn page.
The IKEA store is located in Catania, Italy. IKEA installed the evaporative cooling panel system on three Climaventa air-cooled chillers – two of which are 200 refrigeration tons and the other which is 400 refrigeration tons. Savings on just the two 200-ton chillers are more than 1000 KW per 24 hours.
Blue Energy’s Smart Cooling adiabatic cooling panel improves the cooling capacity of air conditioning and cooling units, saving over 30 percent on HVAC energy bills, says Blue Energy.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green