IKEA Installs Adiabatic Cooling
IKEA in Italy installed adiabatic pre-cooling systems created by Blue Energy Technologies, according to Uldis Liepins, chief executive officer at Blue Energy, who posted the news on Energy Manager Today’s LinkedIn page.
The IKEA store is located in Catania, Italy. IKEA installed the evaporative cooling panel system on three Climaventa air-cooled chillers – two of which are 200 refrigeration tons and the other which is 400 refrigeration tons. Savings on just the two 200-ton chillers are more than 1000 KW per 24 hours.
Blue Energy’s Smart Cooling adiabatic cooling panel improves the cooling capacity of air conditioning and cooling units, saving over 30 percent on HVAC energy bills, says Blue Energy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future