Illinois Municipalities Choose Constellation for Electricity
A consortium of seven Northwest Chicago suburbs has chosen Constellation to supply residents and small commercial businesses with fixed price electricity following a competitive bidding process under the state’s electricity choice aggregation program. The Northwest Consortium, includes the communities of Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Lincolnshire, Palatine, Vernon Hills, Wheeling and Long Grove.
This agreement is for a three-year term and adds 95,000 program participants to Constellation’s list of Illinois customers. Electric service under the new agreement is scheduled to begin in May 2014. Residential and small commercial retail customers will have the right to opt-out of the aggregation program without penalty.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards