Incite Energy Acquires Galt Energy
Incite Energy, a Houston-based energy management and demand response company, acquired the assets of New Jersey-based energy brokerage, Galt Energy.
Incite says the purchase allows it to expand its footprint in the Northeast region and to roll out its suite of services to Galt’s existing customers.
Galt Energy was formed in 2010 to provide competitive, customized rates from tier 1 energy suppliers to customers. Like Incite Energy, Galt Energy provides resources and tools for customers to benefit from energy deregulation.
Incite Energy is an energy management and consulting company that operates in four business segments: energy procurement services across all deregulated areas in North America, utility bill payment solutions, demand response service provider in ERCOT and energy efficiency solutions.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase