Incite Energy Acquires Galt Energy
Incite Energy, a Houston-based energy management and demand response company, acquired the assets of New Jersey-based energy brokerage, Galt Energy.
Incite says the purchase allows it to expand its footprint in the Northeast region and to roll out its suite of services to Galt’s existing customers.
Galt Energy was formed in 2010 to provide competitive, customized rates from tier 1 energy suppliers to customers. Like Incite Energy, Galt Energy provides resources and tools for customers to benefit from energy deregulation.
Incite Energy is an energy management and consulting company that operates in four business segments: energy procurement services across all deregulated areas in North America, utility bill payment solutions, demand response service provider in ERCOT and energy efficiency solutions.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement