Incite Energy Acquires Galt Energy
Incite Energy, a Houston-based energy management and demand response company, acquired the assets of New Jersey-based energy brokerage, Galt Energy.
Incite says the purchase allows it to expand its footprint in the Northeast region and to roll out its suite of services to Galt’s existing customers.
Galt Energy was formed in 2010 to provide competitive, customized rates from tier 1 energy suppliers to customers. Like Incite Energy, Galt Energy provides resources and tools for customers to benefit from energy deregulation.
Incite Energy is an energy management and consulting company that operates in four business segments: energy procurement services across all deregulated areas in North America, utility bill payment solutions, demand response service provider in ERCOT and energy efficiency solutions.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation