Incite Energy Acquires Galt Energy
Incite Energy, a Houston-based energy management and demand response company, acquired the assets of New Jersey-based energy brokerage, Galt Energy.
Incite says the purchase allows it to expand its footprint in the Northeast region and to roll out its suite of services to Galt’s existing customers.
Galt Energy was formed in 2010 to provide competitive, customized rates from tier 1 energy suppliers to customers. Like Incite Energy, Galt Energy provides resources and tools for customers to benefit from energy deregulation.
Incite Energy is an energy management and consulting company that operates in four business segments: energy procurement services across all deregulated areas in North America, utility bill payment solutions, demand response service provider in ERCOT and energy efficiency solutions.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management