Incite Energy Acquires Galt Energy
Incite Energy, a Houston-based energy management and demand response company, acquired the assets of New Jersey-based energy brokerage, Galt Energy.
Incite says the purchase allows it to expand its footprint in the Northeast region and to roll out its suite of services to Galt’s existing customers.
Galt Energy was formed in 2010 to provide competitive, customized rates from tier 1 energy suppliers to customers. Like Incite Energy, Galt Energy provides resources and tools for customers to benefit from energy deregulation.
Incite Energy is an energy management and consulting company that operates in four business segments: energy procurement services across all deregulated areas in North America, utility bill payment solutions, demand response service provider in ERCOT and energy efficiency solutions.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement