Indeck Watertube Boilers Meet Needs of Manufacturing Plants
Indeck supplies industrial boilers for plants that need superheated or saturated steam for chemical, petrochemical, food, dairy, and pulp and paper processing facilities.
Indeck’s A-style design packaged watertube boilers are capable of generating 250,000 pph of superheated steam, and 800 psi design pressure (300-700 psig operating pressure range). Also ready for shipment are the D-style packaged watertube boilers that generate 90,000 pph of saturated steam, 395 psi design pressure, 100-360 psig operating pressure range.
Indeck’s boilers have higher efficiencies which result in higher fuel savings and less down time, according to the company.
The new A and D style watertube boilers come complete with manufacturer’s standard boiler trim, low NOx burner, forced draft fan and motor, burner management/combustion controls, structural steel, ductwork and operation and maintenance manuals. Installation of the boilers is streamlined with accessible piping connections and a single electric connection.
In addition to water tube boilers, Indeck manufactures solid fuel boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, thermal oxidizers, biomass boilers, hot water boilers, high temperature hot water generators, firetube boilers and custom or specialty boilers to 1,000,000 pph.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room