Indeck Watertube Boilers Meet Needs of Manufacturing Plants
Indeck supplies industrial boilers for plants that need superheated or saturated steam for chemical, petrochemical, food, dairy, and pulp and paper processing facilities.
Indeck’s A-style design packaged watertube boilers are capable of generating 250,000 pph of superheated steam, and 800 psi design pressure (300-700 psig operating pressure range). Also ready for shipment are the D-style packaged watertube boilers that generate 90,000 pph of saturated steam, 395 psi design pressure, 100-360 psig operating pressure range.
Indeck’s boilers have higher efficiencies which result in higher fuel savings and less down time, according to the company.
The new A and D style watertube boilers come complete with manufacturer’s standard boiler trim, low NOx burner, forced draft fan and motor, burner management/combustion controls, structural steel, ductwork and operation and maintenance manuals. Installation of the boilers is streamlined with accessible piping connections and a single electric connection.
In addition to water tube boilers, Indeck manufactures solid fuel boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, thermal oxidizers, biomass boilers, hot water boilers, high temperature hot water generators, firetube boilers and custom or specialty boilers to 1,000,000 pph.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement