Indeck Watertube Boilers Meet Needs of Manufacturing Plants
Indeck supplies industrial boilers for plants that need superheated or saturated steam for chemical, petrochemical, food, dairy, and pulp and paper processing facilities.
Indeck’s A-style design packaged watertube boilers are capable of generating 250,000 pph of superheated steam, and 800 psi design pressure (300-700 psig operating pressure range). Also ready for shipment are the D-style packaged watertube boilers that generate 90,000 pph of saturated steam, 395 psi design pressure, 100-360 psig operating pressure range.
Indeck’s boilers have higher efficiencies which result in higher fuel savings and less down time, according to the company.
The new A and D style watertube boilers come complete with manufacturer’s standard boiler trim, low NOx burner, forced draft fan and motor, burner management/combustion controls, structural steel, ductwork and operation and maintenance manuals. Installation of the boilers is streamlined with accessible piping connections and a single electric connection.
In addition to water tube boilers, Indeck manufactures solid fuel boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, thermal oxidizers, biomass boilers, hot water boilers, high temperature hot water generators, firetube boilers and custom or specialty boilers to 1,000,000 pph.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts