Indeck Watertube Boilers Meet Needs of Manufacturing Plants
Indeck supplies industrial boilers for plants that need superheated or saturated steam for chemical, petrochemical, food, dairy, and pulp and paper processing facilities.
Indeck’s A-style design packaged watertube boilers are capable of generating 250,000 pph of superheated steam, and 800 psi design pressure (300-700 psig operating pressure range). Also ready for shipment are the D-style packaged watertube boilers that generate 90,000 pph of saturated steam, 395 psi design pressure, 100-360 psig operating pressure range.
Indeck’s boilers have higher efficiencies which result in higher fuel savings and less down time, according to the company.
The new A and D style watertube boilers come complete with manufacturer’s standard boiler trim, low NOx burner, forced draft fan and motor, burner management/combustion controls, structural steel, ductwork and operation and maintenance manuals. Installation of the boilers is streamlined with accessible piping connections and a single electric connection.
In addition to water tube boilers, Indeck manufactures solid fuel boilers, waste heat recovery boilers, thermal oxidizers, biomass boilers, hot water boilers, high temperature hot water generators, firetube boilers and custom or specialty boilers to 1,000,000 pph.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers