Indianapolis Speedway Installs Solar
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway has a new solar farm located adjacent to the race track.
The IMS Solar Farm features 39,312 solar modules that generate 9 MW. IMS used 41.5 acres of its 1,000-acre campus for the panels.
SunWize Technologies, of San Jose, Calif., and Phoenix-based Blue Renewable Energy co-developed the project. Blue Renewable Energy entered into a land-lease agreement with IMS to build the system on the property, and the system was designed, engineered and installed by SunWize. Clenera and Swinerton Builders finalized the engineering and constructed the project on behalf of Centaurus Renewable Energy.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex