Industrial Energy Management Webinar
Energy Manager Today and LNS Research are hosting a complimentary webinar “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 11:00 am EDT.
LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark study of over 200 industrial companies to identify the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for industrial energy management.
Register to join LNS as it shares details from its study during the webinar.
LNS and Energy Manager Today will also explore how to connect the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions. And LNS will show energy managers how to analyze the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency and how to managing a portfolio of energy projects to boost business value.
For more information and to register, click here.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity