Industrial Energy Management Webinar
Energy Manager Today and LNS Research are hosting a complimentary webinar “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 11:00 am EDT.
LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark study of over 200 industrial companies to identify the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for industrial energy management.
Register to join LNS as it shares details from its study during the webinar.
LNS and Energy Manager Today will also explore how to connect the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions. And LNS will show energy managers how to analyze the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency and how to managing a portfolio of energy projects to boost business value.
For more information and to register, click here.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape