Industrial Energy Management Webinar
Energy Manager Today and LNS Research are hosting a complimentary webinar “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 11:00 am EDT.
LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark study of over 200 industrial companies to identify the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for industrial energy management.
Register to join LNS as it shares details from its study during the webinar.
LNS and Energy Manager Today will also explore how to connect the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions. And LNS will show energy managers how to analyze the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency and how to managing a portfolio of energy projects to boost business value.
For more information and to register, click here.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management