Industrial Energy Management Webinar
Energy Manager Today and LNS Research are hosting a complimentary webinar “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 11:00 am EDT.
LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark study of over 200 industrial companies to identify the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for industrial energy management.
Register to join LNS as it shares details from its study during the webinar.
LNS and Energy Manager Today will also explore how to connect the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions. And LNS will show energy managers how to analyze the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency and how to managing a portfolio of energy projects to boost business value.
For more information and to register, click here.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement