Industrial Energy Management Webinar
Energy Manager Today and LNS Research are hosting a complimentary webinar “Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management,” Thursday, May 22, 2014, at 11:00 am EDT.
LNS Research has completed a year-long benchmark study of over 200 industrial companies to identify the key leadership, business process, and technological capabilities for industrial energy management.
Register to join LNS as it shares details from its study during the webinar.
LNS and Energy Manager Today will also explore how to connect the procurement of energy with the point of use in manufacturing to drive efficiency gains and better buying decisions. And LNS will show energy managers how to analyze the use of energy in manufacturing to drive both energy and manufacturing efficiency and how to managing a portfolio of energy projects to boost business value.
For more information and to register, click here.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Under the Lens: Claiming Green
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity