Ingersoll Rand Builds Czech Republic Factory for Trane Products
Ingersoll Rand opened a new facility for manufacturing, light assembly and distribution of Trane commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products in Ovčáry-Kolín, Czech Republic. The new site will replace operations of the downtown-Kolín manufacturing facility, which has been in operation since 1992.
The facility manufactures Trane water terminals and small to medium-sized chillers for HVAC systems.
The new facility consists of 25,000 square meters of production and warehouse space and more than 3,400 square meters of office space. An additional 5,000 square meters is available for future expansion.
The new facility incorporates a number of features to optimize energy efficiency, including improved insulation, advanced building façades, double-glazed windows, automatically controlled shading systems and airtight docking and leveling systems.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles