Ingersoll Rand Builds Czech Republic Factory for Trane Products
Ingersoll Rand opened a new facility for manufacturing, light assembly and distribution of Trane commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products in Ovčáry-Kolín, Czech Republic. The new site will replace operations of the downtown-Kolín manufacturing facility, which has been in operation since 1992.
The facility manufactures Trane water terminals and small to medium-sized chillers for HVAC systems.
The new facility consists of 25,000 square meters of production and warehouse space and more than 3,400 square meters of office space. An additional 5,000 square meters is available for future expansion.
The new facility incorporates a number of features to optimize energy efficiency, including improved insulation, advanced building façades, double-glazed windows, automatically controlled shading systems and airtight docking and leveling systems.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings