Ingersoll Rand Builds Czech Republic Factory for Trane Products
Ingersoll Rand opened a new facility for manufacturing, light assembly and distribution of Trane commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products in Ovčáry-Kolín, Czech Republic. The new site will replace operations of the downtown-Kolín manufacturing facility, which has been in operation since 1992.
The facility manufactures Trane water terminals and small to medium-sized chillers for HVAC systems.
The new facility consists of 25,000 square meters of production and warehouse space and more than 3,400 square meters of office space. An additional 5,000 square meters is available for future expansion.
The new facility incorporates a number of features to optimize energy efficiency, including improved insulation, advanced building façades, double-glazed windows, automatically controlled shading systems and airtight docking and leveling systems.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection