Ingersoll Rand Builds Czech Republic Factory for Trane Products
Ingersoll Rand opened a new facility for manufacturing, light assembly and distribution of Trane commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products in Ovčáry-Kolín, Czech Republic. The new site will replace operations of the downtown-Kolín manufacturing facility, which has been in operation since 1992.
The facility manufactures Trane water terminals and small to medium-sized chillers for HVAC systems.
The new facility consists of 25,000 square meters of production and warehouse space and more than 3,400 square meters of office space. An additional 5,000 square meters is available for future expansion.
The new facility incorporates a number of features to optimize energy efficiency, including improved insulation, advanced building façades, double-glazed windows, automatically controlled shading systems and airtight docking and leveling systems.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability