Ingersoll Rand Builds Czech Republic Factory for Trane Products
Ingersoll Rand opened a new facility for manufacturing, light assembly and distribution of Trane commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products in Ovčáry-Kolín, Czech Republic. The new site will replace operations of the downtown-Kolín manufacturing facility, which has been in operation since 1992.
The facility manufactures Trane water terminals and small to medium-sized chillers for HVAC systems.
The new facility consists of 25,000 square meters of production and warehouse space and more than 3,400 square meters of office space. An additional 5,000 square meters is available for future expansion.
The new facility incorporates a number of features to optimize energy efficiency, including improved insulation, advanced building façades, double-glazed windows, automatically controlled shading systems and airtight docking and leveling systems.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement