Innasol Installs 3,500 Biomass Boilers in 5 Years
The UK biomass company Innasol says it has installed more than 3,500 biomass boilers and heat pumps across the country, saving its customers more than $26 million on their energy bills.
Over the past five years, the UK’s Department of Energy and Climate Change’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) has offered financial incentives to consumers in exchange for switching to renewable heating. Out of the 1.8 GW deployed under the RHI scheme, Innasol has installed 350 MW.
The 3,500 renewable heating installations have been carried out by Innasol’s nationwide partner network of 2,000 energy installers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash