INNCOM EMS Increases Guest Comfort, Energy Efficiency at Luxury Hotel
Park Hyatt New York celebrated its grand opening with nods to technology and energy efficiency. The Hotel News Resource reports that the 210-room luxury hotel installed INNCOM’s Integrated Room Automation and Energy Management System.
INNCOM’s networked energy management platform features occupancy sensors that help the property save on cooling water, steam and electricity. Temperature and drapery controls communicate with door locks to help ensure optimum energy use. When rooms are vacant, the temperature is maintained at ideal levels. The temperature then resets when guests check in.
Park Hyatt also installed INNCOM’s INNControl 3 Room Energy Management System, which provides full lighting integration with EVORA switches and electronic drape controls.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future