Integrated Building Solutions Incorporates Plugload System
Integrated Building Solutions (IBS) and Enmetric Systems will collaborate on customer integrations of Enmetric’s plug load management system with IBS’s Intelligent Building Information System, offered to commercial, industrial, data center, retail, government and education markets.
The agreement will also allow IBS to sell Enmetric’s plug load system to facility managers and building energy efficiency professionals worldwide.
Enmetric Systems’ platform enables large enterprise customers to monitor, control and manage individual plug load devices.
IBS says its enterprise energy management platform is used by large customers including eBay/PayPal, Adobe, Oracle and the General Services Administration. With the Enmetric system, IBS can include occupant workspace level plug load control and analysis, according to the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash