Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
Energy Focus has introduced the 500NR Network Ready Series of LED Tubes and the Intellitube NR Network-Ready Tube.
The company says that dimming functionality is put directly into the tubes. This enables the tubes, via the Internet of Things, to be directly connected to the building’s automation system or lighting control system, the press release says. The products, according to the company, can save 50 percent through the transition from legacy to LED lighting and an additional 20 percent through the dimming feature.
The Intellitube is the first commercial adaption of technology developed in conjunction with DARPA for use in combat-ready Navy ships.
In May, Digital Lumens and Schneider Electric partnered on an IoT initiative which is designed to enable customers to benefit from IoT environments in buildings via Schneider Electric’s sensor-based connected lighting and next-generation analytic platforms.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management