Interface Reduces Lighting Power Consumption by 70% at Georgia Office
Enlighted says its products are being used to improve more than five million square feet of commercial real estate for such companies as Interface, which is saving 70 percent on power consumption at an office in Georgia.
Combining sensor technology, big data analytics and control into a single system, Enlighted provides enterprise-wide intelligence and two-year average payback through energy savings.
Enlighted began installing its technology into commercial buildings less than 18 months ago and now counts LinkedIn, Google, Turner Broadcasting, JDSU and Hewlett-Packard among its customers.
Sustainability company Interface has reduced its power consumption for lighting in a 35,000-sq-foot office/warehouse in Acworth, Ga., by 70 percent with Enlighted, achieving a return on investment of 18 months.
Tarlton Properties has integrated Enlighted into the 500,000-sq-foot, 15-building Menlo Business Park to save more than $400,000 per year in energy costs from lighting and heating/air conditioning systems.
The first application of this technology is Enlighted Lighting Control, which customizes workspace lighting levels according to occupant preferences and energy efficiency goals. Attached into ceiling light fixtures, each Enlighted device controls lighting, collects environmental and occupancy data within the 10 x 10 workspace beneath it, and wirelessly feeds the data back to a central server. The data can be leveraged to increase energy conservation, better understand building traffic patterns, and participate in demand response programs.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management