Interface Reduces Lighting Power Consumption by 70% at Georgia Office
Enlighted says its products are being used to improve more than five million square feet of commercial real estate for such companies as Interface, which is saving 70 percent on power consumption at an office in Georgia.
Combining sensor technology, big data analytics and control into a single system, Enlighted provides enterprise-wide intelligence and two-year average payback through energy savings.
Enlighted began installing its technology into commercial buildings less than 18 months ago and now counts LinkedIn, Google, Turner Broadcasting, JDSU and Hewlett-Packard among its customers.
Sustainability company Interface has reduced its power consumption for lighting in a 35,000-sq-foot office/warehouse in Acworth, Ga., by 70 percent with Enlighted, achieving a return on investment of 18 months.
Tarlton Properties has integrated Enlighted into the 500,000-sq-foot, 15-building Menlo Business Park to save more than $400,000 per year in energy costs from lighting and heating/air conditioning systems.
The first application of this technology is Enlighted Lighting Control, which customizes workspace lighting levels according to occupant preferences and energy efficiency goals. Attached into ceiling light fixtures, each Enlighted device controls lighting, collects environmental and occupancy data within the 10 x 10 workspace beneath it, and wirelessly feeds the data back to a central server. The data can be leveraged to increase energy conservation, better understand building traffic patterns, and participate in demand response programs.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools