Intermatic Offers Extended Life Electronic Photo Controls
Intermatic launched three new Electronic Photo Controls that have been designed to meet the longer life expectancies of LEDs.
The new products feature 10-, 15- and 20-year life expectancies. The product is compatible with LEDs and other lighting applications that use electronic ballasts and drivers.
The Electronic Photo Controls are appropriate for open space lighting applications such as street and roadway lighting, parking lots, and parks and playgrounds as well as common spaces and architectural lighting
Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls line includes:
1) ELC4536 – the Standard Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 2 amp electronic ballast;
2) EK4536 – the Select Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 6 amp electronic ballast;
3) LED4536SC – the Specifier Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with an 8 amp electronic ballast.
All of Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls carry the UL or CSA seal of certification. As a measure of performance, Intermatic adopted NEMA 410 for evaluating compatibility with electronic ballasts and used the NEMA 410 methodology for testing in its corporate laboratory.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management