Intermatic Offers Extended Life Electronic Photo Controls
Intermatic launched three new Electronic Photo Controls that have been designed to meet the longer life expectancies of LEDs.
The new products feature 10-, 15- and 20-year life expectancies. The product is compatible with LEDs and other lighting applications that use electronic ballasts and drivers.
The Electronic Photo Controls are appropriate for open space lighting applications such as street and roadway lighting, parking lots, and parks and playgrounds as well as common spaces and architectural lighting
Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls line includes:
1) ELC4536 – the Standard Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 2 amp electronic ballast;
2) EK4536 – the Select Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 6 amp electronic ballast;
3) LED4536SC – the Specifier Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with an 8 amp electronic ballast.
All of Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls carry the UL or CSA seal of certification. As a measure of performance, Intermatic adopted NEMA 410 for evaluating compatibility with electronic ballasts and used the NEMA 410 methodology for testing in its corporate laboratory.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement