Intermatic Offers Extended Life Electronic Photo Controls
Intermatic launched three new Electronic Photo Controls that have been designed to meet the longer life expectancies of LEDs.
The new products feature 10-, 15- and 20-year life expectancies. The product is compatible with LEDs and other lighting applications that use electronic ballasts and drivers.
The Electronic Photo Controls are appropriate for open space lighting applications such as street and roadway lighting, parking lots, and parks and playgrounds as well as common spaces and architectural lighting
Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls line includes:
1) ELC4536 – the Standard Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 2 amp electronic ballast;
2) EK4536 – the Select Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with a 6 amp electronic ballast;
3) LED4536SC – the Specifier Grade Electronic Photo Control compatible with an 8 amp electronic ballast.
All of Intermatic’s Electronic Photo Controls carry the UL or CSA seal of certification. As a measure of performance, Intermatic adopted NEMA 410 for evaluating compatibility with electronic ballasts and used the NEMA 410 methodology for testing in its corporate laboratory.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity