Intermatic Offers Photo Controls for Outdoor LEDs
Intermatic released a new line of dusk-to-dawn Fix Mount Electronic Photo Controls with electronic switching mechanisms for use in outdoor LED lighting fixtures.
The electronic photo controls have a solid state, silicon light sensor and a DC relay to provide switching. This provides easier calibration to different targeted on/off levels and a repeatable set point that does not drift during the life of the product, according to Intermatic.
The complete line of LED Fix Mount Electronic Photo Controls includes a Button, Stem, Stem and Swivel Side Lens and Stem and Swivel Top Lens that can be used in outdoor applications such as:
- Landscape lighting
- Façade/architectural outdoor lighting
- Pedestrian walkways
- Multi-family dwellings
- University campuses
- Government facilities
Intermatic adopted NEMA 410 for evaluating compatibility with electronic ballasts and LED drivers and used the NEMA 410 methodology for testing in its UL recognized corporate laboratory.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers