Intertek, AHRI Extend Testing Agreement
Intertek has a new four-year agreement with the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) to extend a nearly half-century partnership supporting performance and testing. The heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, water heating, boiler (HVACR) testing helps AHRI meet its objective of addressing performance in the HVACR industry.
The certification demonstrates that manufacturers’ performance claims have been independently measured and verified.
Intertek has tested HVACR equipment for over six decades and has been a close partner with AHRI for nearly 50 years. Intertek’s engineers test HVACR equipment selected by AHRI to verify that the equipment used in North America and abroad meets the performance claims of manufacturers when measured to AHRI-established standards.
Intertek’s HVACR facilities include large psychometric chambers with precise temperature, humidity, and airflow conditioning.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room