Intertek, AHRI Extend Testing Agreement
Intertek has a new four-year agreement with the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) to extend a nearly half-century partnership supporting performance and testing. The heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, water heating, boiler (HVACR) testing helps AHRI meet its objective of addressing performance in the HVACR industry.
The certification demonstrates that manufacturers’ performance claims have been independently measured and verified.
Intertek has tested HVACR equipment for over six decades and has been a close partner with AHRI for nearly 50 years. Intertek’s engineers test HVACR equipment selected by AHRI to verify that the equipment used in North America and abroad meets the performance claims of manufacturers when measured to AHRI-established standards.
Intertek’s HVACR facilities include large psychometric chambers with precise temperature, humidity, and airflow conditioning.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management