Intertek, AHRI Extend Testing Agreement
Intertek has a new four-year agreement with the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) to extend a nearly half-century partnership supporting performance and testing. The heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration, water heating, boiler (HVACR) testing helps AHRI meet its objective of addressing performance in the HVACR industry.
The certification demonstrates that manufacturers’ performance claims have been independently measured and verified.
Intertek has tested HVACR equipment for over six decades and has been a close partner with AHRI for nearly 50 years. Intertek’s engineers test HVACR equipment selected by AHRI to verify that the equipment used in North America and abroad meets the performance claims of manufacturers when measured to AHRI-established standards.
Intertek’s HVACR facilities include large psychometric chambers with precise temperature, humidity, and airflow conditioning.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Managing City Assets: A New Perspective; a New Model; and a Transformed Value
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing