Intertek, Samsung Partner for LED Lighting Certification
Intertek has partnered with Samsung Electronics to launch the joint Certification Support Program to provide enhanced services to lighting luminaire manufacturers using Samsung LED components. The program offers Intertek’s testing and certification services to manufacturers who require third-party validation of quality, safety and energy efficiency.
Lighting products can receive Intertek’s ETL Mark, which proves compliance to all requisite North American safety standards, as well as equivalent marks for global markets.
Samsung says the agreement with Intertek enables it to offer a more convenient certification process for its LED customers in the Americas.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection