JLL Acquires Energy Specialist CoR Advisors
Real estate company JLL has signed a letter of intent to acquire CoR Advisors, a smart building consulting business. The acquisition is expected to close this month.
CoR Advisors’ expertise in smart building integration systems will augment JLL’s growing focus on high-performance building technology, including its IntelliCommand smart building system now used in more than 120 buildings, representing about 30 million square feet.
Through a strategic approach of education, consulting and solutions, CoR Advisors has built a network of thousands of subscribers and followers. CoR Advisors was founded in 2009 by Darlene Pope, who joined JLL on June 1. Pope will serve as senior director for JLL’s Energy and Sustainability Services in the US.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles