Johnson Controls Expands Light Commercial HVAC Line
Johnson Controls’ new TempMaster light commercial HVAC product line includes a variety of tonnages, fuel sources and configurations.
The company says TempMaster provides an expanded product line for building owners who have been asking for more options without using multiple vendors.
TempMaster products are tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240 and 340/360 and meet relevant ASHRAE 90.1, ENERGY STAR and EPACT 2005 standards.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles