Johnson Controls Intros Quantech Air-Cooled Chillers
Johnson Controls introduced Quantech Air-Cooled Chillers, now available exclusively through an independent sales network. Quantech chillers offer up to 50 percent annual energy cost savings compared with the replaced chillers, meet or exceed ASHRAE standards, and help earn LEED credit with a low refrigerant charge, says the company.
Three models make up the Quantech chiller line: The Quantech QTC2 and QTC3 15 to 175 ton air-cooled scroll chillers, as well as the Quantech QTC4 160 to 210 ton air-cooled screw chillers with variable speed drives, which are built to order.
Quantech chillers are manufactured as part of the Johnson Controls product portfolio in manufacturing plants in North America and are shipped from a logistics-center warehouse near Dallas. Service contractors and design-build contractors can source chillers from Quantech representatives.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year