Johnson Controls Launches Energy Services for Enterprise Portfolios
A business unit of Johnson Controls – Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions – has a new offering called Enterprise Energy Services, which combines its experience managing global corporate real estate portfolios with its energy and building technologies. Enterprise Energy Services is targeted at global 1,000 companies to reduce energy consumption and meet carbon-reduction targets. The service delivers the expertise of energy professionals, hardware, software and guaranteed savings from a single company.
The new offering combines energy-centered operations and maintenance practices, energy advisory services and energy efficiency projects into a self-funding continuous energy improvement program, supported by an enterprise data management system.
Enterprise Energy Services will tailor programs for large companies, designing each program to suit a company’s specific objectives and budget requirements. Typical solutions include a guaranteed reduction in energy consumption across a client’s real estate portfolio.
A company taking advantage of Enterprise Energy Services will have access to a wide range of energy improvement capabilities, including strategic planning, dedicated account-based energy management experts, energy-centric maintenance programs, facility infrastructure projects and tailored communications campaigns.
Enterprise Energy Services’ clients also benefit from ongoing innovations in building information technology, including the Johnson Controls Panoptix solution, which supports energy and carbon reporting, facility benchmarking, automated fault detection and energy performance management.
The Rocky Mountain Institute is conducting a Portfolio Energy RetroFit Challenge to study how big companies can apply energy efficiency retrofits across their entire building portfolios, at scale. RMI wants to understand why energy efficiency measures aren’t applied across a company’s entire real estate portfolio as a whole, as companies tend to tackle retrofits one building at a time.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide