Johnson Controls Launches Energy Services for Enterprise Portfolios
A business unit of Johnson Controls – Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions – has a new offering called Enterprise Energy Services, which combines its experience managing global corporate real estate portfolios with its energy and building technologies. Enterprise Energy Services is targeted at global 1,000 companies to reduce energy consumption and meet carbon-reduction targets. The service delivers the expertise of energy professionals, hardware, software and guaranteed savings from a single company.
The new offering combines energy-centered operations and maintenance practices, energy advisory services and energy efficiency projects into a self-funding continuous energy improvement program, supported by an enterprise data management system.
Enterprise Energy Services will tailor programs for large companies, designing each program to suit a company’s specific objectives and budget requirements. Typical solutions include a guaranteed reduction in energy consumption across a client’s real estate portfolio.
A company taking advantage of Enterprise Energy Services will have access to a wide range of energy improvement capabilities, including strategic planning, dedicated account-based energy management experts, energy-centric maintenance programs, facility infrastructure projects and tailored communications campaigns.
Enterprise Energy Services’ clients also benefit from ongoing innovations in building information technology, including the Johnson Controls Panoptix solution, which supports energy and carbon reporting, facility benchmarking, automated fault detection and energy performance management.
The Rocky Mountain Institute is conducting a Portfolio Energy RetroFit Challenge to study how big companies can apply energy efficiency retrofits across their entire building portfolios, at scale. RMI wants to understand why energy efficiency measures aren’t applied across a company’s entire real estate portfolio as a whole, as companies tend to tackle retrofits one building at a time.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management