Johnson Controls Launches Energy Services for Enterprise Portfolios
A business unit of Johnson Controls – Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions – has a new offering called Enterprise Energy Services, which combines its experience managing global corporate real estate portfolios with its energy and building technologies. Enterprise Energy Services is targeted at global 1,000 companies to reduce energy consumption and meet carbon-reduction targets. The service delivers the expertise of energy professionals, hardware, software and guaranteed savings from a single company.
The new offering combines energy-centered operations and maintenance practices, energy advisory services and energy efficiency projects into a self-funding continuous energy improvement program, supported by an enterprise data management system.
Enterprise Energy Services will tailor programs for large companies, designing each program to suit a company’s specific objectives and budget requirements. Typical solutions include a guaranteed reduction in energy consumption across a client’s real estate portfolio.
A company taking advantage of Enterprise Energy Services will have access to a wide range of energy improvement capabilities, including strategic planning, dedicated account-based energy management experts, energy-centric maintenance programs, facility infrastructure projects and tailored communications campaigns.
Enterprise Energy Services’ clients also benefit from ongoing innovations in building information technology, including the Johnson Controls Panoptix solution, which supports energy and carbon reporting, facility benchmarking, automated fault detection and energy performance management.
The Rocky Mountain Institute is conducting a Portfolio Energy RetroFit Challenge to study how big companies can apply energy efficiency retrofits across their entire building portfolios, at scale. RMI wants to understand why energy efficiency measures aren’t applied across a company’s entire real estate portfolio as a whole, as companies tend to tackle retrofits one building at a time.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management