Johnson Controls Launches Energy Services for Enterprise Portfolios
A business unit of Johnson Controls – Johnson Controls Global WorkPlace Solutions – has a new offering called Enterprise Energy Services, which combines its experience managing global corporate real estate portfolios with its energy and building technologies. Enterprise Energy Services is targeted at global 1,000 companies to reduce energy consumption and meet carbon-reduction targets. The service delivers the expertise of energy professionals, hardware, software and guaranteed savings from a single company.
The new offering combines energy-centered operations and maintenance practices, energy advisory services and energy efficiency projects into a self-funding continuous energy improvement program, supported by an enterprise data management system.
Enterprise Energy Services will tailor programs for large companies, designing each program to suit a company’s specific objectives and budget requirements. Typical solutions include a guaranteed reduction in energy consumption across a client’s real estate portfolio.
A company taking advantage of Enterprise Energy Services will have access to a wide range of energy improvement capabilities, including strategic planning, dedicated account-based energy management experts, energy-centric maintenance programs, facility infrastructure projects and tailored communications campaigns.
Enterprise Energy Services’ clients also benefit from ongoing innovations in building information technology, including the Johnson Controls Panoptix solution, which supports energy and carbon reporting, facility benchmarking, automated fault detection and energy performance management.
The Rocky Mountain Institute is conducting a Portfolio Energy RetroFit Challenge to study how big companies can apply energy efficiency retrofits across their entire building portfolios, at scale. RMI wants to understand why energy efficiency measures aren’t applied across a company’s entire real estate portfolio as a whole, as companies tend to tackle retrofits one building at a time.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement