Johnson Controls Offers Containerized Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
Johnson Controls launched a containerized Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling (GTIAC) mechanical based system. The 8,000-kWth-rated YCP-2020 is a containerized system comprising YORK chillers, chilled and condenser water pumps, electrical starters and proprietary Metasys control system. Its compact, modular design minimizes space requirements, allowing flexibility in layout configuration for existing and new build power plants.
GTIAC systems can enhance power output by up to 30 percent and efficiency by up to 4 percent, says the company. YCP-2020 will be manufactured, assembled and tested at a Johnson Controls’ manufacturing facility at Wuxi in China.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future