Johnson Controls Opens Training Center in India
Johnson Controls unveiled a new training center in Pune, India. The Building Management System (BMS) Training Center was developed in partnership with the Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology (DYPIET). Students at DYPIET will have hands-on experience with BMS technology used by leading developers and building owners across India. In addition, they will contribute to the research and development of new BMS systems.
The training center is equipped with Johnson Controls’ entire range of BMS control systems, including fire alarm and security controls, an air handling unit and direct expansion unit and a chilled water system.
The center is the latest development in Johnson Controls’ partnership with DYPIET under its Academic Interface Program. Highlights of the Program include certified and customized courses on BMS, which are designed and taught by experts from Johnson Controls, as well as a regular student internship program, which has been running since 2012.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year