Johnson Controls’ Panoptix Compares Data Across Diverse Functions
Johnson Controls has added EnergyPoints Analytics as an application available on its Panoptix Platform to provides a normalized, one-to-one comparison of energy resource consumption across all domains, including water, electricity, transportation, gas, waste and materials.
EnergyPoints Analytics imports building data from Panoptix, providing a comparative analysis of all resource consumption to help building owners manage their facilities.
With the EnergyPoints Analytics app, Panoptix customers can track resource consumption in buildings, either individually or in logical groups. Maps identify locations where resources are scarce, unsustainable or expensive, providing short and long-term project performance analysis for decision making. Users can compare resource consumption to building size, production, revenue, occupancy or any other company-specific measurement.
The application factors in indicators such as regional energy mix (coal, natural gas, renewables), resource location, life cycle analysis, scarcity and stress to generate the true value of consumed natural resources.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement