Johnson Controls’ Panoptix Compares Data Across Diverse Functions
Johnson Controls has added EnergyPoints Analytics as an application available on its Panoptix Platform to provides a normalized, one-to-one comparison of energy resource consumption across all domains, including water, electricity, transportation, gas, waste and materials.
EnergyPoints Analytics imports building data from Panoptix, providing a comparative analysis of all resource consumption to help building owners manage their facilities.
With the EnergyPoints Analytics app, Panoptix customers can track resource consumption in buildings, either individually or in logical groups. Maps identify locations where resources are scarce, unsustainable or expensive, providing short and long-term project performance analysis for decision making. Users can compare resource consumption to building size, production, revenue, occupancy or any other company-specific measurement.
The application factors in indicators such as regional energy mix (coal, natural gas, renewables), resource location, life cycle analysis, scarcity and stress to generate the true value of consumed natural resources.
Panoptix is driven by cloud-based apps that provide visibility into how every system, subsystem and device is functioning, and provides information to take actions to improve their performance. It works with any size building, any building management system; can be accessed by any computer, tablet or smartphone; and is supported with industry news, an online community and Johnson Controls Live Guide experts.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing