Johnson Controls Renames Indonesian Business
Johnson Controls is renaming its Indonesian building efficiency office from PT York Aditama Teknik to PT Johnson Controls Indonesia. The renaming is part of its expansion plan in Indonesia to meet the nation’s increasing focus on energy conservation and the development of energy-efficient buildings.
To date, the company has more than 100 employees located in Jakarta and Surabaya and a wide network of partners serving the whole spectrum of building categories, especially in complex and commercial buildings. About half of the major malls in Jakarta are cooled by the company’s YORK chillers. Other key customer segments include food and beverage industry, power plants as well as other petro-chemical industries that require reliable industrial refrigeration, says the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection