Johnson Controls Supplies York Chillers for Kuwait University
Kuwait University’s Shadadiyah Campus will be cooled by 36 energy efficient York centrifugal chillers from Johnson Controls.
The York chillers will help the university reduce energy and operational costs while operating under extreme weather conditions where entering condenser water temperatures can reach 97°F at 122°F.
The contract is part of the first district cooling project in Kuwait.
The centrifugal chillers feature environmentally friendly refrigerant and will be installed in a series counter-flow arrangement to ensure an additional 6 percent efficiency gain.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide